Pages

Monday 15 October 2018

Eating Burger king in the city

One day I brought burger king in the city  for my friends and cousin’s at
7.36 PM. When we were waiting for the food it smelled nice and we could
not wait for it to come.


First what we did we went to sit on the chairs after we ordered we were
playing a game called shadow box. When we were playing $5 flew out of
my pocket and went a cross the road. I didn't know until my dad told me
and then I tried to grab it before it went into the drain. But it was two late
suddenly our food was ready for us to eat.


Next we separated the food between each other the food looked tasty and
it was nice and hot. When we all ate we all said it was very delicious. We
also got spice burgers and it was very hot so we had to buy drinks for us.


After that we went under stairs to the space parler and we won a lot of
tickets each to with the tickets we brought some lollies The only lollies I
ate were the strawberry lollies. I thought it was better than the burger
king.


Finally we went home and Played fortnite on my uncles PS4 on sorring
50s at 8.12 PM with my friends.

0 comments:

Post a Comment